Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Krappy Kamera 2011

Busy preparing my submissions for the Soho Photo's Krappy Kamera show.

http://sohophoto.com/krappy_kamera_comp.html

This year, they're accepting entries digitally.  Whew!  No need to run to the post office!  I will post my entries here later today.  Wish me luck!

UPDATE - My entries are submitted.  Here they are for all of my readers to enjoy (even though I don't have any readers).  All were shot on film using a Zero 2000 medium format pinhole camera.

UPDATE #2 - I've noticed several people have landed here after google searches for Krappy Kamera.  If you are one of those Google searchers, welcome to my blog!  In case you are wondering, my entries were not chosen for this year's show.  That would make six years in a row that I have not made the cut (or is it seven... it seems I've lost track).  No awards for persistence there.  Maybe next year I'll send a donation instead!




No comments:

Post a Comment