Monday, May 23, 2011

Mezquita de Córdoba

We had a quick visit to Cordoba last Saturday, mostly to see the Mezquita de Córdoba and wander around the town a bit.  I managed to take a few pinholes inside the Mezquita, and then managed to mangle my film while loading the developing tank. (Seems I've done that before...hmmm.)  While I'm generally not a fan of excessive Photoshop, I decided a sepia filter worked nicely with my scratchy, mangled negatives.  Instant fake aging!   All were shot with a Zero 2000 pinhole camera on Ilford Delta 100 black and white film.


Cordoba 1, 2011
This one was shot on the non-cathedral side, where there is much less light than the cathedral side.  After about 10 minutes I had to move the camera out of the was of a large tour group.

Cordoba 2, 2011
There's much more light on the cathedral side.  This one was about a four minute exposure.

Cordoba 3, 2011
Also shot on the cathedral side.  This exposure was only about two or three minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment