Monday, May 2, 2011

More Shots From Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2011

All of my WPPD film has been processed and scanned.  Most of my 4 x 5 negatives were damaged, due to my exuberant and curious cat deciding to jump on the film changing bag as I was loading my developing tank.  In my rush to finish loading the tank in order to free my hands and remove the cat from on top of the bag I pushed the top clip down too far, thus squashing some of the sheets of film together.  The resulting damage is visible on the bottom two images.  I think the cat will have to stay in a different room next time.  All three were shot with a Leonardo 4 x 5 pinhole camera on TMax 100 sheet film.  I'll probably submit a photo to the WPPD gallery later today.  I'm leaning towards one of the Zero 2000 shots.   I'll post a link to the gallery once I decide which photo to send.

UPDATE:  Click here to view my submission to this year's WPPD gallery.

Caravan, 2011
Self Portrait with Nessie, 2011  The white spots show where the film got scrunched in the developing tank during loading.
El Campo, 2011  The white spots show where the film was scrunched in the tank during development.

No comments:

Post a Comment